We are excited that you are taking the next step!
Become a NALTCV subscriber by creating an account to access the training and other resources the NALTCV offers.
We warmly welcome individuals whose dedication goes beyond mere emotional reactions. If you aspire to be a “Companion” volunteer, we’re excited to see your genuine eagerness and readiness to uphold a strong commitment. Gaining the trust of those you visit is pivotal, and this trust flourishes through your unwavering dedication and reliability, week after week.
How much does a individual subscription cost?
$35/year. As a subscriber you have access to a wealth of resources, including the NALTCV “Volunteering in Long-Term Care,” training course that prepares you to be a Companion volunteer. Successfully completing the course leads to a “Certificate of Completion,” ongoing training in specific areas, best practices, and networking opportunities with other volunteers and professionals in the field.
You will also receive newsletters and updates on news and events. By subscribing to the NALTCV, you can enhance your skills, expand your knowledge, and make a meaningful impact in the lives of people living in long-term care communities. Additionally, being part of a larger community of volunteers can provide you with a sense of camaraderie and support, making the experience even more rewarding.
Subscribing to the NALTCV, you will have access to:
- State of the art training for volunteering in long-term care and a “Certificate of Completion.”
- Resources to enhance your volunteer experience.
- Ongoing advanced training in visiting with people living with dementia.
- Monthly newsletter and articles about volunteering in long-term care communities.
- Live webinars and opportunities to interact with other NALTCV subscribers.
- Help finding a long-term care community near you.
As an individual you can subscribe to NALTCV for just $35 USD/year. Subscriptions automatically renew one year from the date payment is processed.
*There are no refunds on subscriptions.